High-end, high-precision quality assurance on show with Saki’s Total Inspection Line Solution
Saki Corporation, an innovator in the field of automated optical and X-ray inspection equipment, will highlight its Total Inspection Line Solutions range of world-class SPI, AOI and X-ray inspection machines at Productronica 2023 in Munich, Germany from November 14-17 on booth #259 in hall A2. PCB assembly and semiconductor manufacturing customers are invited to experience unrivaled inspection accuracy and speed, as well as the comprehensive software and hardware interconnectivity solutions that are enabling today’s efficient cost-effective Smart Factories.
With live demonstrations of its innovative high-speed and high-accuracy SPI, AOI, and AXI machines, as well as bottom-side 2D AOI and X-ray inspection capability for back-end PCB assembly, booth visitors will experience first-hand Saki’s innovative range of quality assurance machines with superior M2M communication for streamlined product inspection. Latest soft- and hardware optimization features ensure even lower maintenance, operator efficiency and easy on-site upgrades for flexible and futureproof production planning.
With an emphasis on total inspection line solutions that offer reliability, speed, quality, and value for applications across key sectors including automotive, EMS, and industrial markets, the show line-up on booth #259 will feature:
< Inspection Machines >
- The 3Di-LS2 and 3Di-LS3 are powerful 3D-AOI models equipped with 12μm and 15μm camera heads, perfect for today’s SMT line manufacturing process requirements. They are designed to increase productivity, efficiency, and quality. Closed-loop technology, dual servo motor drive, high-resolution linear measurement, and sturdy gantry design ensure pinpoint precision and repeatability. Both AOI machines are equipped with Saki’s innovative Z-axis control head and side camera feature to demonstrate the Saki Total Inspection Line Solution concept’s versatility and flexibility.
The latest award-winning 3D-AOI 3Di-LS3 machine provides high-speed, high-performance inspection. It offers increased height measurement and resolution with its updated camera system and accurately inspects extremely small and tall components. As well as achieving the industry’s fastest cycle time, Saki’s latest AOI solution offers highest scalability, quality assurance, and productivity.
- 3Xi-M110 v3 – Saki’s latest 3Xi-M110 v3 X-ray inspection solution features Saki’s optimized Planar CT software, which was developed in-house for the industry’s fastest cycle times. With highly accurate void measurement and detection for both PCBs and components, this 3D-AXI machine delivers excellent quality assurance.
- 3Si-LS2 – The 3Si-LS2 SPI machine with 12μm camera head is designed to support large PCB sizes up to 500 mm x 510 mm. With unified hardware and software, machine operators enjoy a seamless transition between platforms, resulting in a superior experience that reduces costs and increases overall satisfaction.
- 2Di-LU1 – Representing Saki’s 2D AOI range, a 2Di-LU1 machine will be on show featuring bottom-side inspection for increased line productivity and Saki’s distinctive line scan technology.
< Smart Factory >
Smart automation with Saki’s products improves quality assurance accuracy, lowers maintenance time, and improves operator performance. Productronica Visitors will be able to experience Saki’s latest Smart Factory innovations:
- QD Analyzer v4 – The latest version of Saki’s software is key to a smart factory solution. Operators can intuitively monitor the machine status, record inspection results, and perform statistical analysis on data obtained from each machine within the production line. QD Analyzer plays a crucial role within the Saki inspection range, offering extensive reporting capabilities and providing real-time data.
< Full Line Control Software Solutions >
- Saki’s software suite & line control systems demonstrate the company’s data-driven approach to continuous productivity improvement. Visitors to the Saki booth will experience the full IPC-CFX certified machine-to-machine connectivity capability, full line control enabled by Saki’s Offline Teaching station (BF2-Editor), Verification station (BF2-Monitor) and Multi Process View (MPV).
- Further live demonstrations will highlight the power of Saki’s BFX Software for the 3Xi-M110 and 3Xi-M200 AXI machines by presenting the ability to greatly enhance product quality and production efficiency, improve process troubleshooting and determine root causes.
“Productronica visitors will see first-hand how our advanced AOI, SPI and X-ray inspection platforms help customers quickly identify the right solutions for their application and get to market ahead of the competition,” said Jaroslav Neuhauser, General Manager Saki Europe. “Particularly for our automotive and EMS customers in Europe and the Americas, flexibility is key for the future of inspection. Our latest range allows for rapid on-site equipment upgrade of components, such as the camera, ensuring inspection machines have improved uptime and state-of-the-art performance with minimal maintenance for superior customer value.”
For more information about Saki visit www.sakicorp.com/en/.