Attendees will be the First to Receive an Unveiling of New Software Updates Around Functional Safety and Architectural Flexibility
Real-Time Innovations (RTI), the largest software framework company for autonomous systems, today announced its third annual Automotive Forum to be held on November 9. At the event, automotive technology leaders will convene to address how to optimize development on a production-ready path. Event attendees will also be the first to hear about new safety and flexibility software updates to future-proof SDVs.
In the dynamic landscape of automotive technology, success depends on vehicle software. The challenge for OEMs is how to get to market faster while adhering to strict safety guidelines. Expedited progress depends on architectural flexibility, adaptability and interoperability to minimize proprietary code development, while adhering to functional safety requirements that meet evolving regulatory challenges.
During the event, Angel Berrio, Group Product Manager at RTI, will unveil new software that will ease automakers’ journey to meet the most complicated demands of the automotive market. Tune into the session, “Building Functional Safety and Flexibility in Tomorrow’s Vehicles” at 9:15 a.m. PT to learn more.
Please join us to hear insights and best practices that enable automotive manufacturers to innovate fearlessly while accelerating success. Featured speakers include:
- Alexander Kocher, Former CEO at Elektrobit Automotive GmbH
- Gerard Vink, Industry Specialist Product Definition at TASKING
- Steve Crumb, Founding Executive Director, COVESA
- Robert Day, Director, Automotive GTM, Arm & Governing Body Representative, SOAFEE
- Michael Niklas-Höret, Deputy Chairperson, AUTOSAR
- Stephen Miller, Technical Committee Chair, AVCC
- Pedro Lopez, Automotive Director, RTI
- Angel Berrio, Group Product Manager for Automotive & Aviation, RTI
- What: RTI Automotive Forum 2023
- When: Thursday, November 9 from 8:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. PT
- Where: Virtual
To view the full agenda and save your spot for this complimentary event, please register here.