Indium Corporation® has added to its portfolio of pastes for fine feature printing with a halogen-free, cleanable solder paste specifically formulated to accommodate fine feature printing, as seen with 01005 and 008004 components.
SiPaste® C201HF combines superior, industry-leading non-wet open (NWO) performance with excellent stencil print transfer efficiency to satisfy the broadest range of process requirements and boost SPI yields. It leaves behind a cleanable residue, able to be removed with a commercially available semi-aqueous cleaning solution, or it can be used as a standard no-clean paste in processes where post-reflow cleaning is not applicable.
SiPaste® C201HF features excellent transfer efficiency on fine feature apertures, with consistent process yields below 80μm. SiPaste® C201HF delivers:
- Consistent and tight solder deposit spread across multiple prints; excellent response-to-pause performance
- Minimal voiding on tight-pitch components, ensuring joint strength on small components
- Excellent reflow performance on components that exhibit high warpage
- Enhanced slump performance with minimal bridging during the assembly process, improving yields for tight-pitch components
- Flexible cleaning; can be used in processes that require cleaning with a saponifier or that do not require cleaning
For more information about Indium Corporation’s pastes for fine feature printing, contact Evan Griffith, Product Specialist – Semiconductor and Advanced Assembly Materials, at firstname.lastname@example.org.