The SMTA is pleased to announce the Live VIRTUAL Advanced Electronics Assembly Conference taking place online 29 November, 2022 from 8:00am-1:00pm (GMT). The Advanced Electronics Assembly Conference will enhance your knowledge of the latest manufacturing techniques, with subject matter experts presenting practical, real-world solutions and processes.
Presenting Companies and Titles
- “Procedure for Root Cause Risk Assessment After SIR Testing”- Freddy Gilbert, ZESTRON Corporation
- “How Do You Know? Methodologies to Assess Next Generation Manufacturing Processes”- Doug Pauls and David Hillman, Collins Aerospace
- “Making Miniaturization Possible with Advanced Electronics Assembly”- Girish Wable, Jabil
- “Automating Detection of Pick & Place Nozzle Anomalies”- Mikica Cvijetinovic, Rockwell Automation
- “Realtime Control 4.0 – A Milestone to an Autonomous Production”- Axel Lindloff, Koh Young Europe GmbH
All attendees will receive access to the 5-hour LIVE virtual program and PDF copies of each presentation.
SMTA Member €50.00 / Non-SMTA Member €100.00
If you have any questions please contact Karlie Severinson, SMTA Meetings and Events Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information visit: https://smta.org/mpage/aeac
SMTA – A Global Association Working at a Local Level
SMTA is an international network of professionals who build skills, share practical experience and develop solutions in Electronics Manufacturing (EM), including microsystems, emerging technologies, and related business operations.
VIEW THE FLYER