There is a growing trend across all industries to design feature-rich products. The more features added to a product, the more complex the test development becomes.
So, how do you improve your test development cycle time, choose the right components and setup to optimize your test time, and improve the accuracy of your test system?
You need to achieve all these while meeting market windows and project deadlines.
A data acquisition system could help you achieve all of these goals.
In this e-book, you will learn about:
• The components that make up a data acquisition system
• The types of sensors or transducers that are available
in the market that convert physical parameters into electrical signals
• Cables and types of connections that will improve
the accuracy of your measurements
• The backend analog to digital conversion (ADC)
choice of configurations and trade-offs
• An example of how to minimize errors along the entire temperature