Several Indium Corporation experts will share their knowledge and expertise at IMAPS 49th International Symposium on Microelectronics (IMAPS 2016 – Packaging the Connected World), Oct. 10-13, in Pasadena, Calif.
The following technical papers authored by Indium Corporation experts will be featured:
- Voiding Control in Preform Soldering by Ning-Cheng Lee, Vice President of Technology
- Avoid the Void by Edward Briggs, Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Evaluating the Effect of SMT Material & Process Variables on Voiding Under QFNs by Maria Durham, Technical Support Engineer, Semiconductor and Advanced Assembly Materials; and Brandon Judd, Technical Support Engineer, Southwest/Rocky Mountains U.S.
- Metallic TIM Testing and Selection for IC, Power, and RF Semiconductors by Tim Jensen, Product Manager for Engineered Solders Materials; and David Saums of DS&A LLC
- Challenges in Fine-Feature Solder Paste Printing for SiP Application by Sze Pei Lim, Semiconductor Product Manager – Southeast Asia; and Kenneth Thum, Senior Technical Support Engineer
Additionally, Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee is teaching two professional development courses:
- Achieving High Reliability Lead-Free Solder Joints – Materials Consideration
- It is Time for Low Temperature – Low Temperature Solders, New Developments, and Their Applications
To register for the IMAPS conference, visit: www.imaps.org/imaps2016/.