HumiSeal® is pleased to announce the release of a new two-part silicone conformal coating and potting material. 2C51 is a versatile, fast curing, and high dielectric strength material that can be tailored to the users’ application methodology.
The 2C51 provides superior protection as a conformal coating or if used to fully encapsulate the PCB. A simple 1 to 1 mix ratio assures accurate blending of the two parts, while its two color part packaging allows for easy verification of complete mixture. The 2C51 autocatalytic cure enables curing without applied heat, although it can be accelerated with a mild temperature increase. Full cure can be achieved in 30 minutes at 70 o C or 60 minutes at room temperature.
The cured 2C51 is a transparent film with slight blue tint visible at higher thickness levels. Strong dielectric properties will provide unmatched circuit protection. This new 100% solid material with zero grams per liter VOCs enables an environmentally friendly application.
- Fast cure with capability to accelerate
- High solids / 0 VOC
- Low viscosity
- Suitable for conformal coating and potting
- High electrical resistivity
- Ease of use
- Reduced WIP via a short process cycle time
- Environmental health and safety advantages
- Extremely easy to apply especially in tight densities spaces
- Highly versatile for many different application scenarios to allow for enhanced manufacturing flexibility
- Superior electrical protection for all substrates
- Consistent and simple mixing process