Delta Electronics announce that they now offer 2 versions of their MEG-A configurable power system, one with a max power level of 1200W and the other at 2100W. These are now supported by Luso Electronics and their team of power specialists.
The MEG-A series feature high efficiencies along with a high-power density of up to 27W/inch³.They can be configured by 3 types of modules with max. outputs of 240W, 300W and 1200W respectively. The series offer 4 types of power frames that can accommodate 1 to 9 slots depending on the selected power module(s) to create power outputs from 16.5W~3000W. The output voltage can be configured up to 60V by use of Delta’s simple to use GUI interface through USB communication (PMbus/RS232/RS485). This means that engineers can focus on the end-device design, instead of developing the power supply themselves, to increase product development efficiency and achieve faster time-to-market.
The MEG-1K2A4 has 4 user configurable slots, operates on input voltages of between 90V to 264V with a maximum power of 1200W
The MEG-2K1A6 has 6 user configurable slots, operates on input voltages of between 90V to 264V with a maximum power of 2100W
- Up to 21.6W/inch³ power density for 1.2KW version
- Up to 26.4W/inch³ power density for 2.1KW version
- Full power up to 50°C ambient
- Up to 500kHrs MTBF
- 2xMOPP isolation for medical application
- Output selectable from 2V to 60V
- Current sharing
- Class B conducted and radiated EMI
- IEC60601-1-2 4th edition immunity compliance
- Normal and reversed option for global remote on/off
- Analog and digital voltage trimming
- PMBus v1.3 supported
- Intelligent fan speed control
- Optional RS485/RS232/USB communication adapters
- PC GUI for easy parameter setting and monitoring
The data sheet for the MEG-A series and application notes are downloadable from the Luso website; please contact our product specialists for assistance in product selection and technical support on your requirements.