Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) has introduced the AD7134 alias-free analogue-to-digital converter (ADC) that significantly simplifies front-end design and speeds up time to market for precision DC-350kHz applications. Traditional precision data-acquisition signal chain design is a time-consuming activity as designers balance anti-alias filter requirements, passive component tolerances, phase and gain errors, as well as high-speed ADC drive requirements. The AD7134 introduces a new architecture for precision ADCs that fundamentally changes the design process. The new device removes the need for anti-alias filter, and its resistive input significantly simplifies ADC drive.
- Download data sheet, order samples and evaluation boards: http://www.analog.com/AD7134
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com
- Watch a video about the AD7134 https://www.analog.com/en/education/education-library/videos/6194319396001.html
- Read the technical article about AC and DC data acquisition signal chains: https://www.analog.com/en/analog-dialogue/articles/ac-and-dc-data-acquisition-signal-chains-made-easy.html
The AD7134 is a quad-channel, 24-bit precision ADC with output data rate scalable from 10SPS to 1.5MSPS. Inherent anti-aliasing up to 102 dB eliminates the need for an external anti-alias filter, thus requiring 60 fewer passive components and five fewer active components. It also saves 70% board area, relative to a typical alternative implementation. Asynchronous sample-rate converter, simplifies multi-device synchronization, enables user to achieve coherent sampling system with ease, and simplifies isolation requirements.
AD7134 Key Features:
- Alias-Free: inherent antialias rejection up to 102.5dB, typical
- THD: -120dB typical (ideal for AC, vibration or acoustic measurements)
- 108dB Dynamic Range (at ODR = 374kSPS)
- Multiple Linear Phase Digital Filter Options (SINC6 for low latency, FIR for passband flatness)
- Offset error drift: 0.7uV/∞C typical
- Gain drift: 2ppm/∞C typical
Pricing and Availability
|Price Each Per 1,000||Packaging|
|AD7134||NOW||$17.85||56-Lead LFCSP (8mm x 8mm)|
About Analog Devices
Analog Devices is a leading global high-performance analogue technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com.