Advantech, the global leader of trusted, innovative products, services, and technology solutions, will once again be showcasing its dedicated portfolio of industrial gaming and display products at ICE 2023 in London from February 7th to 9th.
Advantech will be almost doubling its presence at ICE 2023, with a larger stand in a new location in the South Hall, (Stand S6-241) allowing Advantech-Innocore to highlight more of their industry leading gaming platform solutions, as well as peripherals such as LED Controllers, and discrete graphic cards. To complement the dedicated gaming hardware, Advantech Industrial Display Solutions (IDS) will also be showcasing the latest in display technologies.
“After the last two years, and following on from a successful G2E last Oct, it is great to be back for ICE 2023. We will be leading the way with our wide range of industrial-grade hardware and dedicated industry specific software solutions, adding to this our wide range of display product solutions that will help our customers’ games get noticed in the sea of competition.
Our key message this year is about increasing awareness of our full product portfolio, covering all aspects of the gaming industry.
Advantech are in a unique position in the industry with the capability to design and manufacture custom and standard embedded hardware solutions, as well as proven software and integration toolkits for the gaming market. We are also able to offer a number of supporting peripherals and fully integrated display solutions that help utilize our technology for unified results. Being able to partner with just one manufacturer for a number of key elements is part of our efficient and effective method of helping our customers get their products to the market quickly.” Edward Price, Managing Director, Advantech-Innocore.
2023’s technology showcase from Advantech will include;
- The full range of gaming platform solutions featuring the latest technology from Intel and AMD. Featured new products include:
- DPX®-S451 which uses AMD’s Ryzen™ Embedded R2000 processors and features high-performance dual and quad core SOC devices with “Discrete-level Graphics” to offer an unbeatable combination of computing power and graphics performance. Ideal for slot machines, casino games and betting terminals.
- DPX®-J100 a cost-effective platform with JAMMA harness interface.
- DPX®-E145 with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor including Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
- LCD monitors J and C curved technology includes curvatures of 1500R and 1200R. Packaged together with an industrial grade video card and power supply, our solution is available with standard video inputs and can be specified with or without a 10-point touch overlay.
- EDGE range of industrial grade closed frame touch screen monitors with a 10-point touch overlay and edge to edge display.
- Touch screen button deck displays and large format displays up to 86”.
- DPX® LED controller for enhanced visual impact. Customized LED sequencing.
- A selection of the wide range of standard Advantech embedded products and solutions such as
- Various Mini-ITX embedded motherboards supporting 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors incl. AIMB-278 and AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V2000 Processors incl. AIMB-229.
- Various SOM products incl. SOM-6872, a powerful AMD Embedded Ryzen™ V2000 COM Express® Compact Type 6 Module
- AIR-030 series edge boxed AI system, harnessing the power of NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin to deliver server-class AI performance to the edge!
- Various 3.5” SBC products incl. MIO-5152 supporting Atom®x6000E series and RSB-4810, an ARM solution powered by Rockchip RK3568 SOC
- EPC-3720, an ARM® Cortex®-A53 i.MX8MPlus-based secured, compact-sized, low-power Edge AI Box
- DS-085/082, Digital Signage players based on 11th gen Intel® and AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 Processors in an extreme slim format
- High-performance graphic cards supported by our Intel®, AMD and Nvidia partners including the A-40, RX-6600, T-1000/400 and others.
- A range of Advantech latest industrial flash products, featuring BICS5 technology in form factors like M.2, 2.5” (ER1) and DDR4/DDR5 DRAM.
- Software that supports a wide variety of IoT solutions, from IoT devices operation management software to cloud platform, like Microsoft Windows Embedded, Microsoft Azure or Acronis Backup.
In addition to a wide range of standard solutions, interested visitors can learn about Advantech’s local Design & Manufacturing Services (DMS), including the wide range of options for bespoke adaptation of standard products or the completely new development from scratch of boards or systems according to customer specifications.