Check the WNIE TV channel for interviews and Roundtable discussions with industry leaders.
Our next event will be SMT Hybrid Packaging, taking place in Nuremberg from June 5-7, 2018. The schedule of roundtable debate topics will take place in the Seminar Theatre at the venue in Hall 4- 520 , the schedule is as follows:
Tuesday 5th June
- 14:10 – 14:50 – WNIE TV
- 14:10 – 14:25 – SMART-Factory evolution
- 14:30 – 14:45 – The ‘Circular Economy’ and the electronics manufacturing industry
Thursday 7th June
- 11:00 – 12:10 – WNIE TV
- 11:00 – 11:15 – Electronics Manufacturing Supply Chain in Focus: Germany
- 11:20 – 11:35 – What’s New in Electronics? Trends & emerging technologies
- 11:40 – 12:10 – FLITE – Gender disparity is so universal that we often do not even see it. If we do not see it, how do we achieve parity?
WNIE TV will be filming on its studio in Hall 4 – 458 and offers companies the opportunity to have interviews either on at their stand or on the WNIE TV studio – this is a great marketing tool for your company and you can find out more by contacting email@example.com
Kindly Sponsored By:
WNIE TV creates an engaging channel for industry information, roundtable discussions and exhibitor news from key global trade shows.
Promoted through the ‘Whats New in Electronics’ online and social media channels, WNIE TV is a valuable and fantastic way for event exhibitors, sponsors and partners to increase awareness and create content marketing.
With the support of www.wnie.co.uk this platform enables industry to engage through another medium and keep up to date with the latest news.
WNIE TV was launched in 2017 and has already travelled to key industry events in The UK, Germany, USA and India delivering key content and will continue to do so to bring you the latest on key industry topics.
WNIE TV will be creating content through interviews & roundtable debates at the most important industry shows around the world. WNIE TV will be promoted via www.wnie.co.uk and through our social media campaigns. The website alone gets great results with over 20,000 unique views a month and around 100K page views. You can get your brand and name in front of a targeted and relevant audience through a variety of solutions:
WNIE TV – Sponsor
WNIE TV will be present at a number of key industry events such as SMT Nuremberg, SMTAi, Productronica and others. As a WNIE TV sponsor, you will receive:
• Logo at start and/or end of videos
• Logo on back wall of studio/stage at selected events
• Logo, about and bios on WNIE-TV micro-site aligned with WNIE main site
• Priority inclusion in round table debates at any sponsored event where programme is running
• Listed as sponsor in all promotions
• Mentions in social campaigns
• one-on-one interview on the WNIE TV booth at selected events
WNIE TV – One-on-one interview
We will conduct a 2-3 minute one-on-one interview with you on a subject of your choice. Where possible we will also record a collection content from your own booth, which can be added to the interview piece.
WNIE TV – Panellist (Free-of-charge)
At selected events we will be running & filming a series of topical round-table debates and always welcome new panellists to join the debate. To register your interest, please send us a brief bio and headshot and we’ll keep you up-to-date with upcoming opportunities.
WNIE TV – Bespoke
For bespoke video content projects (Company presentations, own event filming, training videos, etc.), get in touch to discuss your requirements.
To find out how our WNIE TV solutions can help support your communications & content strategy, call us on +44 (0)1428 609 382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org