Indium Corporation has released Indium11.8HF-SPR (T5-MC) Solder Paste – a new air and nitrogen reflow, no-clean, Pb-free solder paste designed to meet the fine feature printing requirements of mobile manufacturers.
Indium11.8HF-SPR specifically addresses the move toward type 5 powder. This new solder paste delivers unprecedented stencil print transfer efficiency on the broadest range of processes, while maintaining industry-leading reflow performance.
- Halogen-free per IEC 61249-2-21 test method EN14582
- High-transfer efficiency through small apertures
- Long stencil life (>12 hours)
- Eliminates hot and cold slump to inhibit bridging and solder beading defects
- Avoids the potential for HIP and graping defects with a unique oxidation barrier
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, Indium has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.