Technical Sales Engineer
Salary – £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Company car, car allowance or fuel allowance Mobile phone, laptop
Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am to 1.00pm, they will be expected to work outside of these hours on occasions and travel into Europe and have overnight stays.
- Discover, Develop & Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Understand what success means for our customers
- Build relationships with prospects in enterprises to drive new business
- Build a network of relationships in order to influence key people.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, culture, and vision for the future
- Creating and leading marketing initiatives
- Consistent and accurate sales/pipeline activity reporting
- Management reporting
- Experience in BD/Commercial environment
- Team player and leader
- Have a solid understanding of the Electronics Manufacturing Industry and of the capital equipment sold into this market
- 5 – 10+ years’ experience in a successful selling environment, launching new products and solutions, enabling sales channels and delivering desired commercial results is essential
- Evidence that you can perform above sales quotas
- Experience working with business owners, directors, managers and engineers
- You are organised and efficiently schedule your own time and activities,
- You set out steps to reach a goal.
- Highly commercially focused developing and executing plans that support the growth of the business and product range
- Marketing skills in the areas of lead generation, digital marketing, program development, events/seminars and product promotions
- Experienced in researching the market, product and competitors to create compelling and differentiated go to market strategies and marketing programs
- Willing and able to travel within Europe and internationally occasionally.
- Willing to set up equipment and processes and train customers