Speedprint Technology is long established privately owned UK based company, operating internationally in the development, manufacture and support of highly sophisticated capital equipment to the global Electronics markets. Due to further expansion, we are looking for an individual to join our Manufacturing team based in Poole, Dorset.
The position is based within a busy, clean hi-tech environment producing complex automated equipment and incorporating leading edge technologies. The role requires a motivated & energetic individual who enjoys a rewarding, flexible, hands on job and possesses a combination of the following abilities and experience –
- Strong material control skills and responsibility
- Appreciation of stock value and material transaction processes such as works order & shipping
- Inventory management & stock control – ERP Management systems etc
- Awareness or experience of LEAN manufacturing systems – KANBAN / Cell manufacture etc would be an advantage
- IT Literate & high-level administration – Use of Microsoft tools to process and evaluate data
Self-motivation and common sense are key requirements, as the role requires a level of flexibility and for the individual to positively influence and develop our material management operation.If you feel you can demonstrate experience, a flexible attitude and wish to develop your skills further then we would like to hear from you.
Location – Blakell Europlacer Ltd , Poole, Dorset, BH165SL
Hours – 39 hours being 08.00 – 16.30 Mon/Thursday with Friday 15.30 finish
Salary – Dependent upon experience / ability
Misc – Company Contributory Pension Scheme
Contact- Chris Stevens, email: email@example.com, tel. 01202266550